Faith and belief overcome fear and doubt. That is a statement that is easier said than done. The problem is that life is sometimes not what we had planned and we have challenges to overcome. Nevertheless, in the long run, faith and belief will win out and good will come to those that obey God’s word and trust in Him.
What is stand in the way of you living a full and happy life. Just as there is truth in the saying – “you are what you eat”, the saying “you are what you think” is also true. Do you ever find yourself saying the following? “I knew that would not work.” You will be living a self-fulfilling prophesy one way or the other.
Positive thinking attracts goodness to your life and brings a power to bring positive events into your life. A study once showed that basketball players could actually achieve higher shooting percentages by thinking positively and envisioning themselves making baskets than by actual physical practice. It is scientifically proven that stress kills you in a variety of ways and that positive thinking people are healthier.
There is more going on around you than you realize. When you act in a positive way to accomplish good in this world, there is real power that will accompany you. This is not just some superstitious new age metaphysical thinking either. There are good and evil powers being manifested in this world.
Universal rules of outcome:
“As a person thinks so are they” – Proverbs 23:7
“O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me…weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” – Psalm 30
“…whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” – Galatians 6:7
“…If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.” – Matthew 21:21,22
Self-affirmations to repeat to yourself each day:
Pick one or all of the following to repeat to yourself:
- I believe in myself and my abilities.
- Good things happen to me.
- I have a bright future that I am excited about.
- I have talents and skills that are recognized as I use them.
- Today is a great day to live, I am going to make the most of it to find and spread love, joy, peace, success and prosperity in abundance.
- I acknowledge God as the source of all good in my life.
Your attitude and thoughts emanate as positive or negative energy and affect what happens to you throughout the day. Positive reinforcement has the affect of bring in more light which is contagious to those around you.
If you desire others around you to be friendly, then you must project that in your attitude towards others in all sincerity. Your thoughts and feelings are more forceful than you realize. Be the master of your thoughts and establish healthy patterns and you will see positive outcomes all around you.
- What can you internalize a positive attitude about?
- Be 100% positive for a complete week and write down what happened.
- What will you visualize yourself doing?
- For every difficulty you encounter, try and see it as a positive event and how good can come of it.
- Stay away from alcohol and drugs that are depressants and affect your thinking.
- Live a life of purpose and deep meaning as a faithful Christian.